Join SNIA Europe
SNIA Europe membership provides you and your company the opportunity to educate the market on the evolution and application of storage infrastructure solutions for the data centre. As the point of cohesion for storage and information management developers, resellers, and consumers, joining SNIA Europe gives your company access to a pooled knowledge base and provides opportunities to promote your company throughout EMEA.
Key Benefits of Membership
- Promote your company news, events, case studies, products & services on the SNIA Europe website
- Author vendor-neutral storage-related articles and best practices for placement in Tier 1 and Tier 2 publications throughout EMEA.
- Complement your company’s marketing and PR objectives by participating in industry PR and marketing programs.
- Position you and your company as industry experts by joining the SNIA Europe Speakers Bureau, which provides speaking opportunities at key industry events in EMEA.
- Tap into your local end-user community at SNIA Europe events, such as SNW Europe and the Datacenter Technologies Academies.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest technologies through member-only access to the SNIA worldwide technical working groups, forums and initiatives.
- Receive semi-annual research reports from our analyst partner The InfoPro.
- Influence SNIA Europe strategic direction through your participation in the marketing and events committees.
- Participate in country and regional committees to help drive the marketing agenda at a local level.
- Demonstrate your company’s commitment as an industry thought leader by displaying the “Member of SNIA Europe” logo on your website and marketing collateral.
- Arrange for SNIA Europe speakers to present at your local conferences and seminars.
Cost-Effective Market Presence
- Receive member discounts as a sponsor of SNW Europe / Virtualization World / Datacenter Technologies events and for the SNIA Europe Datacenter Technologies Academy.
- Take advantage of member discounts on advertising in SNS Europe, SNS UK or StorageWelt magazines.
- Expand your technical and commercial network at local committee meetings & events.