Welcome to the page of the SNIA Europe Switzerland Committee.
This is the central location to find information about the activities going on in Switzerland.
SNIA Europe is focused on advancing the interests of the storage industry by driving the evolution, education and adoption of storage standards and technologies.
Key Focus Areas for 2012-2013:
Storage and Data Management
Educational Resources for Storage Professionals
SNIA Europe provides a variety of education resources for key decision makers and IT professionals on current industry hot topics and technologies.
- Technology Education - SNIA Europe develops and delivers technology-specific presentations for anyone interested in expanding their knowledge of the networked storage industry and the associated technologies at industry events throughout EMEA (www.snia-europe.org/tutorials).
- SNIA Storage Networking Certification Program (SNCP) provides a strong foundation of vendor-neutral, systems-level credentials that integrate with and complement individual vendor certifications. For more information, visit www.snia-europe.org/certification. Online training is available at www.snia-europe.org/online-training.
- SNIA Europe Webcasts - SNIA and SNIA Europe technology experts regularly deliver webcasts on key storage and technology topics. You can attend these free web events live or download the recorded broadcast. To view upcoming webcasts or to download previously recorded webcasts please visit www.snia-europe.org/webcasts.
- SNIA Europe Speakers Bureau – SNIA Europe has an active speakers bureau. These members volunteer to deliver SNIA Europe presentations or SNIA Tutorials at various industry events in EMEA. Our speakers may also be available to present a member company events. To view a list of upcoming events where SNIA Europe speakers are present, please visit www.snia-europe.org/events. To request a SNIA Europe speaker at your event, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The SNIA Europe Datacenter Technologies Academy is a series of comprehensive, free, one-day educational conferences on key storage infrastructure technologies and solutions, designed especially for datacenter professionals. Visit: www.snia-europe.org/academy for upcoming events.
- SNW Europe, Virtualization World and Datacenter Technologies is the largest fully independent conference integrating three key technology areas important to storage and datacenter professionals. SNW Europe is the place where IT managers and professionals can attend SNIA-endorsed education tracks on the latest storage technologies, get hands-on access to a wide range of solutions demonstrations, and mix with industry peers and technology experts who face similar IT storage and data management issues every day. For further information, please visit: www.snweurope.net; www.virtualizationworld.net or www.datacentertechnologies.net
- Storage Networking Times is SNIA Europe’s e-newsletter written by SNIA Europe industry and technology experts. Each issue contains education articles relevant to storage technology end users. Storage Networking Times is a key resource for all EMEA IT professionals involved in storage networking. To subscribe: www.snia-europe.org/subscribe. Download the latest issue or view past issues on www.snia-europe.org/snt.
- Storage Networking Solutions & Data Center Solutions Magazines are the only industry publications endorsed by SNIA Europe. Our endorsement ensures that regular contributions from SNIA Europe and SNIA Technology Forums and Initiatives bring readers the latest developments on Big Data, Cloud Storage, Ethernet Storage, Fibre Channel, Energy Efficiency, Data Protection, Data Retention, Solid State Storage, Storage Security, Storage Management and many other key topics on a regular basis. Subscribe at www.snseurope.info; www.snsuk.info; www.dcseurope.info; and www.dcsuk.info.
Key Benefits of a SNIA Membership and participating on country committees:
- Promote your company news, events, case studies, products & services on the SNIA Europe website.
- Author vendor-neutral storage-related articles and best practices for placement in Tier 1 and Tier 2 publications throughout EMEA.
- Complement your company’s marketing and PR objectives by participating in industry PR and marketing programs.
- Position you and your company as industry experts by joining the SNIA Europe Speakers
Bureau, which provides speaking opportunities at key industry events in EMEA.
- Tap into your local end-user community at SNIA Europe events, such as SNW Europe and the Datacenter Technologies Academies.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest technologies through member-only access to the SNIA worldwide technical working groups, forums and initiatives.
- Influence SNIA Europe strategic direction through your participation in the marketing and events committees.
- Participate in country and regional committees to help drive the marketing agenda at a local level.
- Demonstrate your company’s commitment as an industry thought leader by displaying the “Member of SNIA Europe” logo on your website and marketing collateral.
- Arrange for SNIA Europe speakers to present at your local conferences and seminars.
End users are very welcome to contact the Swiss committee for further information.
If you are interested in joining SNIA Europe's Switzerland Country committee, please send an email to email@example.com